1. Open your text editor (i usually use notepad)
2. Copy this code into the editor :
<title>Welcome to my page</title>
This is my first html
3. Then, click File > Save as
4. In the "Save as type" select "All files"
5. Name your file with .html extension. for example : "myfirsthtmlpage.html"
6. Happy coding!!! :D
1 2 3... list guide
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Sunday, June 26, 2011
- Open your document.
- Make sure your document written in english.
- On menubar, select Tools > Autosummarize.
- You can establish how much % of original document too. see the picture below :
Saturday, June 25, 2011
- Open Mozilla firefox.
- On the menu bar, select Tools > Options.
- Click the "content" tab.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- In the adress bar go to "about:config" (without quotes).
- Click the button "I'll be careful, i promise!".
- In the "Filter" box, paste this line : general.useragent.extra.firefox
- Change the value to any useragent you want. List of useragent : www.useragentstring.com/pages/useragentstring.php
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
- Go to http://flvto.com/get-file/
- Enter the youtube video url on the form.
- Click NEXT button.
- Then, download link generated.
Powered by Blogger.