1. Open your text editor (i usually use notepad)
2. Copy this code into the editor :
<title>Welcome to my page</title>
This is my first html
3. Then, click File > Save as
4. In the "Save as type" select "All files"
5. Name your file with .html extension. for example : "myfirsthtmlpage.html"
6. Happy coding!!! :D
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Sunday, June 26, 2011
- Open your document.
- Make sure your document written in english.
- On menubar, select Tools > Autosummarize.
- You can establish how much % of original document too. see the picture below :
Saturday, June 25, 2011
- Open Mozilla firefox.
- On the menu bar, select Tools > Options.
- Click the "content" tab.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- In the adress bar go to "about:config" (without quotes).
- Click the button "I'll be careful, i promise!".
- In the "Filter" box, paste this line : general.useragent.extra.firefox
- Change the value to any useragent you want. List of useragent : www.useragentstring.com/pages/useragentstring.php
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
- Go to http://flvto.com/get-file/
- Enter the youtube video url on the form.
- Click NEXT button.
- Then, download link generated.
Monday, June 20, 2011
- Download the application [here].
- Because it's portable app, just open it. No need installation.
- Select the file by clicking "open" button.
- Click the convert button.
- How to "autosummarize" document (Microsoft Word 20...
- How to browse internet without loading image & jav...
- How to open PDF file in your phone
- How to embed youtube video(s)
- How to change useragent in Mozilla firefox
- How to download youtube videos without desktop app...
- How to convert video files to pics offline (video ...
- ► June (7)
Powered by Blogger.